+29 If I Delete Fortnite Will I Lose Everything Ideas

If I Delete Fortnite Will I Lose Everything. Will linking an epic account make me lose all my progress? But it says if i delete it i will lose all my purchases and data, if i bought all of my skins and wraps and things on fortnite on the console will i still lose my purchases and game data.

YOU LAUGH, YOU DELETE FORTNITE 1 YouTube
YOU LAUGH, YOU DELETE FORTNITE 1 YouTube from www.youtube.com

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Click on the settings gear next to the fortnite thumbnail and select the uninstall option. So currently i haven’t linked my fortnite to any epic account but i already bought vbucks and some skins.

YOU LAUGH, YOU DELETE FORTNITE 1 YouTube

To avoid this happening, make sure to keep a backup of your game saves and if you are concerned about losing everything, just reinstall the game. If you delete fortnite, your stats are all saved in your account cloud. So if in the future you want to reinstall or play fortnite on another computer, you just need to login with your credentials (username and password) and all your stats will come back. You need to have an epic games account to where you can play many games from epic.

Related Posts